Flies and its Problems:
The common house fly (Musca domestica) multiplies rapidly and is one of the most prevalent of all insect pests. It has been associated with over 100 different issues by infecting your home or business area and spread diseases like pathogens, including salmonella, cholera and tuberculosis, so it is important to manage pest outbreaks. If a small fly problem is left uncontrolled, it has the potential to turn into a serious infestation.
Some fly species are able to mature from eggs to adults in just seven to ten days. Using a professional fly control service is the most effective way to guarantee the complete removal of mosquito from your property.
KPC Work Features on Fly Management:
A professional pest control service will be required for larger or multiple infestations. Kalinga Pest Control technicians understand the habits of each species and also have a range of powerful insecticides to deal with flies and provide the reassurance that the problem has been fully dealt with. KPC offers various methods to suppress and prevent infestations such as insect screens insect light traps – glue boards & electric traps sticky tapes and industrial screens for doorways.
Our Fly Management program is designed to control and prevent future infestations. KPC’s team inspects the site to determine the location of the infestation. The infestation is controlled through sanitation, biological and other non-chemical methods. Fly parasites are small, harmless (to humans and animals) beneficial insects that nature has programmed to attack and kill flies when the pest is in its immature pupal stage. For best results, release 500 parasites per large animal (horse, cow, etc.) or 5 parasites per cubic foot (manure or compost pile).
KPC, in consultation with the client, designs a custom program to deal with the specific pest issues faced by the customer at the site. KPC prides itself in having programs and offerings which adhere to industry standards and norms. Fly Management is one such program which adheres to International Food Safety Standards.
Fly Management by Kalinga Pest Control:
- KPC Provides sanitation services, which is the most effective and important step in reducing pest numbers.
- KPC provides screen windows and doors to keep flying pests out.
- We use indoor traps or sticky tape to manage pests inside the house.
- We seal the garbage cans with tight fitting lids and we make dry and wrap organic waste before placing it in the garbage can.
- We hang The Big Stinky or other pesticide-free traps outdoors near problem areas — barns, kennels, garbage bins — to capture pest flies by the thousands.
- We follow proper manure management practices to reduce populations in animal facilities such as stables and kennels.
Our Service Offerings:
- KPC provides a one-time service specific to the requirements of the customer.
- Although flies are important, they can pose a threat.
- Why not choose a service that protects both you and the bees at all times.