Snakes and its Problems:
Snakes range from being an unsightly irritant to deadly pests that can plague commercial spaces, warm storage units and factories. If snakes are visible in your locality than, snake management is highly recommended for you. Kalinga Pest Control provides Snake Management in technical method without harming the snakes.
Ensuring the removal and prevention of snake infestation is vital for safety, varies greatly depending on the species. Overall, they lack fully developed legs and eyelids. They range from around 10 cm to several meters in length. Colors can be vivid greens, reds or yellows to darker black or brown. Many snakes have distinct stripes or patterning. Though many people fear them, snakes are a very important part of our ecosystem. They help in control pest populations for a variety of animals by eating them. Many snakes found in India are nonvenomous and pose no risk to humans other than fright or a potential secondary infection in a bite. Despite this, many people have a deep-seated fear of snakes and don’t want them around their homes.
Behavior, Diet & Habits of Snakes:
Snakes have several different ways to kill prey. Snakes eat such animals as frogs, salamanders, insects, worms, small rodents and birds. Venomous snakes have sharp, hollow fangs designed to pierce skin and inject venom.
They are located in the upper jaw with venom glands connected above. When not in use, the fangs fold back onto the mouth. Nonvenomous snakes use constriction to subdue their prey. They bite the prey and quickly wrap themselves around it. The snake applies pressure until the prey usually suffocates. Regardless the method of capture, the prey is consumed whole. The lower jaw is hinged and can open to surprising sizes, allowing the snake to consume prey larger than their mouth would otherwise accommodate. Snakes are cold-blooded animals, which is why they sun in the warmer months and go into hibernation during the colder. To help keep body temperatures from dropping too low, sometimes snakes will even hibernate in dens together, thus sharing the limited heat available.
Snake Management and KPC Work Features:
- KPC uses a non-lethal chemical which acts as a repellent when applied on surfaces and the periphery of structures, creating a barrier to entry.
- In some cases we try to catch the snakes instead to Kill them.
- The service is completely Eco-Friendly and our technicians ensure that the Snakes are not killed during removal
- Snakes are essential pollinators and are critical to the Eco-System
- Our trained technicians delicately displace Snakes from the holes using Eco-friendly methods.
What’s included in the service in Snake Management ?
- Procedure – Eco-friendly sticky glue boards will be fixed and traps will be placed where required
- Time taken – 30 mins to 2 hours
- Warranty – No warranty
- Suggestion – Seal all cracks & openings in your house after treatment to prevent rodents from entering
- Do’s – Use Snake proofing measures
- Don’ts – Do not touch glue traps or baits
- Please refer FAQ’s for more service related details
KPC Service Offerings Snake Management:
- KPC provides a one-time service specific to the requirements of the customer.
- Although Snakes are important, they can pose a threat.
- Why not choose a service that protects both you and the Snakes at all times.